The Consulate Builing (above)
Block the Consulate was on
Me on the day of getting my visa
We stayed with our family friends that had recently moved to a suburb of Chicago. On Monday, we did a trial run into Chicago with the two girls and their mom (unfortunately, their dad had to work). Thank goodness we did because we ended up taking a northbound bus instead of southbound that day and it took us further away from the Consulate. But we eventually found it. After that we also went sightseeing a bit and just had an overall amazing day that helped make Tuesday go smoother. Tuesday night and Wednesday morning we were pretty close to some friends that had just moved to Indiana so we got to swing by and see them as well which was a blast. A weekend that could have been stressful ended up being very relaxing thanks to awesome friends.
My two friends and I
When we got home my awesome dad copied all the documents and emailed them to my travel agent. Yesterday, I got an email with my itinerary on it. I will be leaving Saturday, August 21st evening. And I will arrive in the morning on Sunday the 22nd. So we are going full speed ahead and its coming very fast... :^D




No comments:
Post a Comment